|Cook Time||Passive Time|
1. Almond meal and almond flour are interchangeable. You can use either one!
2. If you don’t have a food processor, you can always put the cookies in a Ziploc bag and smash with a rolling pin. But just make sure that you get the crumbs fine enough!
3. You can make this recipe with a hand mixer as well; however, a whisk attachment is best to get the correct meringue texture. Warning: using a hand mixer takes longer than a stand mixer, so be patient! It’ll get to stiff peaks eventually, I promise!
4. Stiff peaks should mean that you can (hypothetically) flip the bowl upside down and have nothing spill out.
5. You will probably have some left-over cookies. If you don’t want to eat them, try putting them in a milkshake or another dessert.